TRADE of the DAY
OPTION FLOW RECAP
SONG of the DAY
Friday, May 13, 2011
Options Flow Recap May 12
Blogger was down all day yesterday .... sorry for the delay.
Macro / Thematic
Financial Select Sector SPDR (ETF)
– 15,000 of the July 15 puts were bought for $0.27.
iShares MSCI Brazil Index (ETF)
– 10,000 September 45 puts were bought for $0.11. The puts were bought to open and are currently 36% out of the money.
SPDR Gold Trust (ETF)
– 10,000 of the December 125 puts were bought for $2.00. The puts are currently 14.7% out of the money
Lowe's Companies, Inc.
– Nearly 3300 of the July 28 calls were bought for $0.30. The calls were bought to open.
Avon Products, Inc.
– 4200 of the July 33 calls traded today with 99% trading on the offer.
– 2200 of the May 20 puts traded today with 83% trading on the offer.
Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc
– 18,500 of the January’12 2.5 puts were sold at $0.50.
SandRidge Energy Inc.
– 8000 of the June 8 puts were bought for $0.13. The puts were bought to open.
Brigham Exploration Company
– 2000 of the January’12 40 call were bought for $1.35. The calls were bought to open.
Industrials / Materials
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
– 32,500 of the September 20 puts were sold $1.15. The puts were sold to open.
– 12,000 of the May 18 calls were bought for $1.85 along with the June 16 / 19 risk reversal trading at $1.25, 12,000x.
Cisco Systems, Inc
- 20,000 of thhe January 20 calls were bought for $0.50.
Leap Wireless International, Inc.
– 500 of the June 16 puts were bought for $0.60. The puts were bought to open.
– 10,000 of the Jauary 7.5 / 10 risk reversals traded. The January 10 calls were bought and the January 7.5 puts were sold
Legg Mason, Inc.
– 5000 of the Janaury 30 calls were sold at $6.00. It is possibly a closing position.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int
– 12,000 of the July 35 / 60 call spread was sold at $12.20. It appears to be roll up to the July 60 calls that were bought for $4.30.
Human Genome Sciences
– 2400 of the October 30 calls were sold at $1.96. The calls were sold to open.
*Special thanks to Flotilla Partners, Option Radar, BMO Capital, MEB Options, LiveVolPro, CBOE, Option Monster, and all of the options desks and traders we work with to provide the option flow!
No position at this time. Position declarations are believed to be accurate at time of writing but may change at any time and without notice.
Sea of Opportunity
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
sea of opportunity
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)