TRADE of the DAY
OPTION FLOW RECAP
SONG of the DAY
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Option Flow Recap May 2nd
Macro / Thematic
- 9500 of the August 47 / 42 put spread was purchased for $0.98 along with a sale of 11,000 of the June 46 puts at $$0.44 and a sale of 7000 of the June 47 puts at $0.62.
- 12,000 of the October 8 / 11 put spread were bought and 12,000 of the October 13 calls sold for $0.365. The put spread collar was tied to 800,000 shares of stock for $11.35.
- 5000 of the January'13 12.5 calls were bought for $3.75. The calls were bought to open.
- 10,000 of the May 24 / June 29 call spreads were sold at ~$3.515
4700 of the October 37 calls were sold at $2.79.
- 6000 of the June 67.5 calls were bought for $0.29.
- 5000 of the May 13 calls were bought for $0.65.
- 6000 of the January 30 calls were sold at $5.125 versus 420,000 shares of stock at $33.90.
Industrials / Materials
- Over 4300 of the June 5 calls traded today with 76% trading on the offer. The company will report earnings post close on May 5th.
- 3700 of the January'13 17.5 calls were bought for $2.30. The calls were bought to open. The company on Tuesday May 3rd after the close.
- 1425 of the May 72.5 puts were bought for $4.80. The puts were swept in an opening transaction.
- Over 12,000 of the May 57.5 (weekly) calls appeared to be bought early in Monday's session. There was a good amount of buying in this series on Friday as well.
- 10,000 of the August 60 calls were bought for $0.55. The calls were bought to open.
- 19,200 of the May 30 / June 33 call spreads were sold at $1.40. It appears to be a roll up in strikes and out one month.
- 10,000 of the December 4.5 calls were bought for $0.40
- 4500 of the January 50 calls were sold at $6.55 versus approximately 256,500 shares of stock at $49.20.
- 1100 of the October 37 puts were bought for $1.90. The puts were bought to open.
- Over 1700 of the August 21 calls were bought for $0.90. The calls were bought to open.
*Special thanks to Flotilla Partners, Option Radar, BMO Capital, MEB Options, LiveVolPro, CBOE, Option Monster, and all of the options desks and traders we work with to provide the option flow!
No position at this time. Position declarations are believed to be accurate at time of writing but may change at any time and without notice.
Sea of Opportunity
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)