TRADE of the DAY
OPTION FLOW RECAP
SONG of the DAY
Friday, March 4, 2011
Option Flow Recap March 4
Macro / Thematic
- An investor Bought 40,000 June 23 / 26 put spreads for $0.73, sold 110,000 March 20 / 23 put spreads at $0.02
- April 22/32/35 call tree traded for .95 20k times and 22/27/30 call tree trades were also active
- An investor sold 13,000 May 70 Puts at $0.71 and bought 13,000 May 85 Calls for $0.46
- An investor bought 6250 October 50 Calls for $5.05, bought 6250 October 52.50 Calls for $3.65; sold 18,750 October 57.50 Calls at $1.65 and sold 18,750 October 48 Puts at $2.42
Petrohawk Energy Corporation
- 10,000 January'12 25 / 35 call spreads were bought
Quicksilver Resources Inc
- 5,000 April 14.0 Calls were sold at $0.80
Petroleo Brasileiro SA
- July 43/50 call verticals trade 12,500 times at $1.65
Industrials / Materials
Alliance Data Systems Corporation
- 11,000 January'12 55 puts were sold at $1.55
YRC Worldwide Inc.
- 14,000 April 5 and 14,000 June 2.5 puts both appeared sold at $2.79 and $1.07 respectively.
Union Pacific Corporation
- 1800 January'12 95 calls were bought for $9.20
- Right on the close an investor sold 9,000 August 37 Puts, bought 6,000 August 42 Calls and sold 9,000 August 47.50 Calls
- 10,000 March 60.0 Calls were bought for $0.31
- An investor sold 10,000 Jan 12 5/5.5 call verticals for $0.14 - could be closing after BAC downgraded C today
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- An investor sold 31,000 March 47.50 Calls at $0.23 and bought 7,000 April 47 Calls for $1.01.
Bank of America Corporation
- An investor bought 20,000 January'13 12.50 Calls. Possibly unrelated someone sold 20,000 March 15's at $0.08
PNC Financial Services
- Sold 4,500 May 55 puts and buys 4,500 May 62.5/67.5 call spreads for a net $0.08 debit
Human Genome Sciences
- 1000 April 27 puts were sold at $3.05
Life Technologies Corp.
- 5000 April 55 / 50 bullish risk reversals traded for $0.40 to open.
5000 July 75 calls were sold at $1.47
*Special thanks to Flotilla Partners, Option Radar, BMO Capital, MEB Options, LiveVolPro, CBOE, Option Monster, and all of the options desks and traders we work with to provide the option flow!
No position at this time. Position declarations are believed to be accurate at time of writing but may change at any time and without notice.
Sea of Opportunity
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
sea of opportunity
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)